Sosum S is a stabilized hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based gel with high cross-linking rate. Sosum HA gels have outstanding density, viscosity, and elasticity. The reaction of HA cross-linking is held under low temperatures, which allows obtaining dense and finely packed HA gel structure. Two-step purification of HA after the cross-linking reaction minimizes the level of residual BDDE. High cross-linking rate ensures longer effect duration due to enhanced resistance of HA to degradation. Zero residual BDDE and low endotoxin levels minimize allergic reactions and other side effects after the procedure.
Strengths of Sosum:
- the series contains 3 products varying in the HA gel grain size depending on the scope of use
- no allergic reactions and other side effects due to the zero level of residual BDDE
- non-animal-derived HA
- proven safety (toxicity tests)
- proven effectiveness (based on the survey on the 8th and 24th weeks after the procedure)
- finely-divided gel structure makes the procedure painless and reduces the risk of post-treatment edema and bruises
- high rate of HA cross-linking and dense gel structure minimize the risk of lump formation
- long-lasting esthetic effect due to the high viscosity of the gel
Sosum S is ideal for filling superficial wrinkles and fine lines. The HA gel is applied into the upper (superficial) dermis.
Scope of Sosum S:
- forehead and glabellar lines
- fine perioral lines
- periorbital area (crown’s feet)
- neck lines
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml
2 syringes × 1.0 ml per pack
|8 × 3 × 6 in