Sosum H is a stabilized hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based HA gel with high cross-linking rate. Special technology called “Low Temperature Stabilization Reaction (LTSR)” is used in the production of Sosum HA gels; it ensures minimum distance between the HA molecules meaning high density and finely packed molecular structure. The resulting HA is more resistant to degradation compared to other HA HA gels, which means longer aesthetic effect duration. Two-step purification is used for removal of residual BDDE, which minimizes the risk of allergic reactions and other side effects. High elasticity and low injection force of the HA gel ensure uniform distribution of the HA gel during infusion thus reducing the risk of gel lumping, edema and bruises after the procedure. With Sosum HA gels, the infusion procedure is now painless and also comfortable for both the client and the specialist.
Strengths of Sosum:
– no allergic reactions and other side effects due to the zero level of residual BDDE
– non-animal-derived HA
– proven safety (toxicity tests)
– high rate of HA cross-linking and dense gel structure ensure uniform distribution of the gel in dermal layers and minimized risk of lumps
– finely-divided gel structure makes the procedure painless
– long-lasting esthetic effect due to the high viscosity of the gel
– proven effectiveness (based on the survey on the 8th and 24th weeks after the injection procedure)
Sosum H is ideal for filling deep facial wrinkles and folds, as well as for face contouring and volumization. The HA gel is infused into the deep dermis and subcutaneous tissue.