$273.90 not incl. 7% tax
Stabilized Hybrid Complexes 64mg
PROFHILO is an ultra-modern tool for skin rejuvenation. It consists of Stabilized Hybrid HA Complexes with a connection to the end at a concentration of as much as 64 mg; L-HA, which act as a result of the skin repair and regeneration cascade, and H-HA, which are the main component of the skin scaffold and is not the ECM matrix (extracellular matrix).
Thanks to these molecules, we obtain a filling effect and a plastic modeling effect. PROFHILO® Bioremodeling is an innovative concept of rejuvenating treatments that neutralizes skin laxity. PROFHILO® is a new effective method of rejuvenation.
How does PROFHILO ® behave in the skin?
The PROFHILO® youth molecule, slowly and long-lastingly released from the infusion site, acts like millions of springs that restore the lost contour of the face. PROFHILO smoothes wrinkles, lifts the skin, and immediately gives the skin the lost elastic effect.
What are PROFHILO ® Stabilized Hybrid Complexes?
It is a youth molecule patented by the IBSA Pharmaceutical Institute, which rejuvenates the production of elastin and collagen types I, II, IV, VII. It strengthens and thickens the skin, smoothes wrinkles, slims facial features, gives a biorevolumetric effect.
tightens the skin
guarantees multifaceted rejuvenation
slims facial features
restores the lost contour
neutralizes skin sagging
restores a lost profile
BAP infusion technique (BIO AESTHETIC PIONTS)
A specially developed technique of BAP infusion has been created to correct anatomically difficult and heavy to reconstruct flabby areas of the skin. It allows to stop aging more completely by maximizing the diffusion processes of PROFHILO ® in tissues.
5 Bio Aesthetic points
1. Zygomatic process – measure 2 cm from the outer tip of the eye to the side, then 2 cm down
2. Base of the nose – draw a line connecting the nostril with the section of the ear, draw a perpendicular line starting from the pupil of the eye, the point of intersection of both lines is the point of infusion
3. Ear Tragus – 1 cm from the lower front of the ear tragus
4. Chin – draw a vertical line in the center of the chin, divide the height of the chin into 3 equal parts, draw a perpendicular line 1/3 high from the top, move 1.5 cm from the intersection side to the side of the commissure of the mouth
5. The angle of the lower jaw – 1 cm above the angle of the lower jaw