Medical Skin Needling, also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) and Micro-Needling, is an aesthetic skin rejuvenation treatment used to break down scar tissue and to stimulate skin cells to proliferate. This cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers as well as in new capillaries for an improved blood supply.
How does the Microneedling procedure work?
This procedure involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles. These micro incisions stimulate an inflammatory reaction, which triggers the wound healing process. Since the skin cells believe there is an injury, there is a rapid regeneration of collagen and elastin, as well as keratin cells. This process benefits a multitude of skin ailments.
What you’ll learn on the Online Traning?
What is the nano and micro Needling?
How does the Nano, Micro needling procedure work?
Nano and micro needling scheme
Why nanoneedling is better than microneedling (diffrences)
Thickness of needles
Round plate nano needle
Our Nano cartidge
Product usage protocols
What area do we perform Micro-puncture treatments
Collagen Induction Therapy
Indications for nano, micro needling treatment
Contraindications for the procedure
What are the benefits of microneedling
How often should nano, micro needle therapy be performed
Pre and post care instruction
Depth of work with nano, micro needle therapy
MICRO-NEEDLING CONSENT FORM
What are the benefits of microneedling?
• Intensify trans-dermal delivery for cosmetic, topical, photo aging.
• Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
• Promote comprehensive improvement of skin tone and texture
• Minimize stretch marks
• Effectively tighten, lift and thicken the skin
• Improve the appearance of scars (surgical, burns, acne vulgaris depressions)
• Reduce pore size
• Deliver visible results painlessly and safely with little to no down time
• In particular, it is a very safe technique for dark skin types, where risk of post inflammatory pigmentation is very high with other techniques that damage the epidermis.
Who can perform this treatment?
What does the training includes?
Unlimited access to our online video
Certification of completion nano/micro needling training (8hrs)
Nano Pen device with led light therephy (with charger)