Miracle L is a product that contains polycaprolactone colloid solution (PCL). This biodegradable polyester has been used in medicine as dissolvable stitches. While being synthetic, it will be fully dissolved by the body. In cosmetology, it is used as an efficient collagen restorer. Not only does Miracle L diminishes facial wrinkles, but it also stimulates collagen production in the skin and provides natural beauty for more than a year.
- Polycaprolactone has been approved by FDA
- Ideal for rejuvenation if allergic to hyaluronic acid
- Restores the natural volume of tissues by stimulation of collagen regeneration
- Does not contain micro-particles
- Has a long-lasting effect – over 1 year.
Product Purpose: *NanoMeso Therapy*
Miracle L is used in mesotherapy for lifting in the areas of the face, back of hands, and chest area. The product is applied to the dermis by creating multiple small punctures.
A similar product to Miracle L is Miracle H, which contains PCL + HA and its main purpose is to improve skin hydration and collagen rejuvenation.
- Improvement of tissue tone and elasticity
- Smoothing small wrinkles
- Whitening and improvement of complexion
- The main course consists of 3-4 sessions with a 4-week break. To maintain results, it’s necessary to carry out the procedure once a year.
Composition of the product:
Contains a concentration of 20% PCL
Miracle L Ingredients:
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose
- Sodium Lactate
- Sodium Pyroglutamic Acid
- Polycaprolactone (FDA-approved & CE-certified material)
box, single vial