Why Vitamin C Infusion?
Vitamin C DHNP Inj. has the highest dose among Vitamin C infusions, manufactured in one of South Korea’s most advanced pharmaceutical facilities. As one of the most powerful antioxidants on the planet, Vitamin C helps to destroy cancer cells and boost immune function – at the same time.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is vital for many of your body’s systems to function properly. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant that provides many health and anti-aging benefits.
It is so powerful that it protects other antioxidants from incurring free radical damage. It is required for tissue growth, repair, adrenal gland function, and even aides in the production of anti-stress hormones.
- Preventative treatment for Vitamin C deficiency, scurvy
- For instances when an increased dosage of Vitamin C is required: pregnant woman, lactating woman, excessive physical labor
- For instances suspecting of Vitamin C deficiency or metabolic disorder
- Capillary Hemorrhage (nasal bleeding, gum bleeding, hematuria)
- Drug administration (salicylate, atropine, ammonium chloride, barbiturate)
- Forming of bone matrix, bony disorder caused by fracture
- Pigmentation after freckle, ephelides, infection
- Photosensitive dermatitis
Also commonly used for:
Skin tone brightening, Powerful antioxidant, Antiaging, Antioxidant absorption
intravenous or intramuscular buttock area once a week 1 Vials first time due to the concentration of vitamin C and a high fasting upheld. Gluten can be mixed in a ratio of solvent, solvent 50ml: Vitamin C 1 Vial.
Ingredients and Dosage:
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10g
20ml in 1 ampoule
10 Vials per box / or just 1 vial
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 2 in|