Celosome AQUA is a new generation biorevitalisant with a high content of hyaluronic acid (60 mg.) In one syringe, designed to moisturize the skin, rejuvenate and restore. Celosome AQUA contains MANNITOL 0.9%, which is extremely rare in similar preparations.
The benefits of the Celosome line
- Minimization of puffiness and allergic skin reactions after application of the product
- Immediately visible and stable result
- The effect of natural volume due to a stable gel structure with a longer period of action
- Full satisfaction from the procedure and absolute safety
Celosome AQUA contains unstabilized, non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid. The concentration of HA is 60 mg. in every syringe.
The molecular weight is 3000 kDa.
Introduction techniques are standard for biorevitalization, papular, microinfusion, etc. Mannitol is a diuretic moisture-removing agent, it is used in cosmetics in a limited way, it can remove excess moisture from the body.
Mannitol is an inhibitor of the breakdown of hyaluronic acid, increasing the period of its active effect on the skin.
– increases the resistance of hyaluronic acid to high temperature;
– ensures the constancy of its physico-chemical characteristics even during prolonged storage of drugs;
– promotes the elimination of free radicals from tissues, due to which the state of tissues improves and the destruction of hyaluronic acid in them is minimized;
– reduces the inflammatory reaction at the infusion site.
Each box contains:
5 syringes X 2.5 ml