– BOTULAX, Botulinum Toxin A is the number one non surgical cosmetic procedure for both men and women which is produced from fermentation of Hall strain Clostridium.
– Botulax 200 iu contains 200 units (U) of Clostridium botulinum toxin type A, 0.5 milligrams of albumin (human)and 0.9 milligrams of sodium chloride in a sterile, vacuum-dried from without a preservative.
– Clostridium botulinum toxins type A (200 units).
Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A (Strain: Clostridium botulinum CBFC26)
– Botulinum Toxin Type A blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles.
– The injected muscle can no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften.
– It is most often used on forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye) and frown lines.
– Botulax 200 iu guarantees high patient satisfaction.
– Potency variation is strictly controlled to within 91-115 units/ vial, more stringent than the legally required range.
– Size of toxin complex is 900kDa, minimize spread of botulinum toxin outside of the injection site.
– Such large and homogeneous size of the toxin complex ensures precise and uniform effect at the time of injection, guaranteeing high patient satisfaction with Botulax 100 IU.