What is PDO?
PDO (Polydioxanone) is an absorbable suture that dissolves in a few weeks by enzymatic attacks.
Why PDO Threads?
- It’s a trend due to its natural look and great long lasting results
- It’s a non surgical procedure which gives you a surgical results
- Could be used on all skin types
- Easy procedure for clients and physicians
- Diverse use all over body
- ROI up to x15
Short PDO training schedule
(necessary dose of knowledge)
- characteristics of PDO threads (definition, types and functions)
- discussion of implantation techniques and selection of appropriate threads for treatment areas
- anatomy (important facial muscles, blood vessel system and innervation)
- qualification for the procedure (interview with patient, health aspects)
- indications and contraindications to the procedure (relative / absolute)
- postoperative recommendations (care, healing process)
- complications (diagnosis, management, high risk areas)
The practical part includes performing treatments on the model.
(a procedure performed on a model by a trainer with a discussion of individual stages of the procedure)
- preparation of a preliminary drawing (assessment of the skin condition)
- PDO thread implantation techniques (types, depth and selection of the number of threads for the treatment area)
- cheek lifting,
- modeling the jaw and face oval
- correction of furrows nasolabial
- revitalization of the eye area,
- lifting the corners of the mouth,
- marionette lines,