Russian lip fillers are modeled after Russian nesting dolls and their uniquely coiffed lips that are painted to perfection. The Russian technique accentuates the cupid’s bow to resemble a heart-shape by injecting additional volume and lift into the center of the lips, while the sides still remain relatively in line with the face. The result is doll-like while still appearing naturally full and plump. This look enhances the center of the lips, instead of a widespread volume, thus giving you that desired baby-doll look.
So what is the big difference between standard lip filler techniques and Russian lip filler technique? Typically, standard lip fillers are injected horizontally into the lip, resulting in an evenly spread volume and fullness effect. However, in order to execute the Russian filler technique, your provider will opt for a smaller syringe and inject small amounts of filler vertically, focusing in on the center of the lips. Another key difference is that the Russian lip filler technique aims to heighten the lip, focused in on the center, rather than to add overall plumpness throughout the lips, thus providing that heart-shaped look. Additionally, your Russian treatment may take longer than a standard lip filler appointment due to the necessary precision required to fill only a specific region of the lips. The procedure may last approximately between thirty minutes to an hour, and may result in additional bruising and swelling, which is completely normal and temporary. Your provider will also be able to relay an accurate timeline for the lifespan of your Russian lips, but generally your Russian lip fillers will last as long as standard lip fillers do, being anywhere from six to twelve months.
One day of intensive practice. You will receive a theory book and certificate of completion of the training. Your practice will include two-three models under our trainer eye. Full day of hard work but it will be worth it! THE
1. Performing, together with the trainer, a model according to the discussed scheme of a safe and universal technique of work, different products, you can browse them.
2. Discussion of the use and molecular structure of HA acid and
3. We characterize possible complications, how to polarize them, how to deal with them.
4. We will analyze the pre-treatment and post-treatment afforestation.
5. During this training you will increase awareness of your work, you will start to start and immediately correct your errors
6. Preparation of the treatment, full medical card, covalication with indications and contraindications for the procedure, downloadable PDF file.
It depends on the state. These procedures usually are stated under medical or physician assistant, nurses or doctors.